[SJ] Ascension [SJ] Ascension

Yeah

Feeling that Noisia vibe with a little Black Sun Empire mixed in. However it ends before you get the full effect of the song. Still quite awesome! 5/5 8/10

Into The Jungle [DnB] Into The Jungle [DnB]

Not bad...

Felt like you had some train wreck on part of your overlapped drum loops. Still not too bad!

ac1d-warrior responds:

Thanks ^-^

Happines is out there Happines is out there

Not bad at all

Work on volume controlling your tracks.

Tulvadar responds:

Thanks!!! I will definitely look into that.

Diabolique puppet master Diabolique puppet master

I like it but

The main synth is too over powering. Way too much flange. The drumlines sound great gut are not emphasized enough and sound like they were played in a cardboard box. The melody was great and seemed to flow well with the whole thing. 9/10 5/5

Tulvadar responds:

Thank you so much!!! Your comments are really useful. Thank you again!!!

Bring back the drums Bring back the drums

Sweet

like a dank-ass funk concert. It sounds like something you would here in Jet Grind Radio!

~-Cascoluscense-~ ~-Cascoluscense-~

Not bad

Dank ass beat you got there. I'm not a big fan of music that slow, but the simples melody and the overtones were great. So I just sped it up about 50%...aww snap dawg. It's a bomb-ass trip-hop beat then.

Good Job
Xero Chi

scoutzero responds:

All I can say is thanks!!! :)

keep goin keep goin

Not bad

Good melodies, the drum loop matches well but I like a more aggressive drumline most of the time. All in all good but you could use a good bass line in this song though...

Cliff 2004 Cliff 2004

WTF?

How can you have almost twice as many downloads as you do listens? Considering it logs every time you come to this page as a "Listen" , and you would have to come to this page to directly download... Just wondering.

P.S. song was all right. Kind of flat sounding.

ChasmyrSS responds:

Its because I tried screwing with the system back in '04 when this was posted... it worked :O

got soul? got soul?

Funny

Kinda cool in a 70's sort of way. Fun And Funky! Voted Five.